Re: Red Hat just ripped me off for $179.00

Timothy Payne wrote:
<snip>

Debian is now downloading away at my office.  Red Hat is the only Linux
I've used for a desktop starting with V 5.1, if Debian doesn't work out
I'll see if Novell will return any calls or email, it's a 31 flavors
kind of thing now to see what I like.

When you get it up and running, do a lspci -vvv, and it will tell you what the hardware is, so that you can check to see if it is in the HCL for RHEL 4.

Steve