Re: Red Hat just ripped me off for $179.00

No, i think you're a troll.

On 6/13/06, Timothy Payne <tim@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I WAS TOLD BY A RED HAT EMPLOYEE TO SWITCH!  NOW THEY REFUSE TO REFUND
MY MONEY.  GET IT NOW?  OR DO YOU STILL THINK I'M AN IDIOT?

L. Friedman                                    netllama@xxxxxxxxx
LlamaLand                       http://netllama.linux-sxs.org