Re: Connecting to Windows Network via VPN

From: "Bill Polhemus" <bill@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Les Mikesell wrote:
Depending on what you are
trying to do on the office machines you may be better off
setting up a server with terminal services or leaving an
XP desktop set up for remote access and connecting via
rdesktop.  This lets you run all the local apps remotely
instead of copying files and working with them under
Linux.
Well, that's actually what I want to do. However, I can't figure out rdesktop either--why is it that Linux software is typically SO poorly documented? I've looked everywhere for a How-To, or similar, on rdesktop and find NADA.

Making it is fun. Revenue is derivable only through offering paid
support. And you want something that is not fun delivered for free?
Be thankful for such documentation as exists. Railing against such
documentation as does not exist more or less volunteers you to write
said documentation to meet your standards as you discover how to do
what you want.

{^_-}   <- There goes Joanne stirring the pot again.