Re: Connecting to Windows Network via VPN

Luyi Chen wrote:
Hi,

Check this http://pptpclient.sourceforge.net/
Okay, Luyi, that worked like a charm! I've got a VPN connection and it seems to be solid. The PPTP client seems stable and straightforward.

I have tried to use Konqueror (under KDE) to open a "share" or folder now on the Windows server at the other end, but nothing happens. It doesn't seem to work that way.

Any suggestions? I'd now just like to see if I can see the "shares" at the other end of the VPN.