Re: Photo gallery recommendation?

Timothy Murphy wrote:
I'm looking for a program to create and maintain an on-line photo gallery
under Fedora-5.
If possible I'd like to have thumbnails plus a film-strip (like Windows!).

I've installed f-spot, but I'm not completely happy with it.
For one thing I find the documentation more or less unintelligible.
I don't like the style of the gallery;
I'm sure there is some way to change it,
but if so I haven't come across any instructions for this.

I've also looked at Coppermine,
but there does not seem to be an RPM,
and I prefer to keep within the yum repositories if possible.

Any advice or suggestions gratefully received.

Coppermine

http://coppermine-gallery.net/index.php

My gallery is http://www.sterndata.com/gallery