Re: scim chinese input under non GB2312 locale

I tested with many applications,but no one can activate IME.(under non
zh_CN locale). I can use it under zh_CN.GB2312 as I said.

The only difference between my home PC and my work PC is that I yum
updated the system and then I followed the FC5 release instructions.

on my work PC, I can't use yum to update, so I just followed the FC5
instructions.

how to check the difference ?I hope to solve this problem?

Houxiang