Re: NetworkManager update

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006, Gene Heskett wrote:

I've been trolling that list for nearly a week now, and haven't found
anyone who understands the problem well enough to ask me have you done
this, and that, and this other thing?  The assumption is that it Just
Works(TM) and it doesn't with my hardware.

One more time: If you aren't getting satisfaction from this list, take your question to networkmanager-list@xxxxxxxxx (subscribe at mail.gnome.org). The people who read that list will know what questions to ask and are in the best position to either help you out or fix bugs in NM.

What's so objectionable about that?

--
		Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences