Re: Disable Failsafe logins on FC5

On 4/27/06, Yang Xiao <yxiao2004@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,
I want to enable only KDE session and disable all the other types of GUI logins because I'm using KDE as a kiosk but one of the failsafe logins presents a command prompt to the user!
Many thanks,

- Yang

Ok, I found it's in /etc/gdm/custom.conf and I added the two lines(Why do they keep moving things around?)
ShowGnomeFailsafeSession=false
ShowXtermFailsafeSession=false

restarted, kill -HUP, gdmflexiserver like it said in the custom.conf file, it doesn't work, what am I missing? is this thing broken?

thanks,

- Yang