Re: Disable Failsafe logins on FC5

	Hi Yang,

		Why don't you try to prevent people from logging out (without , say, a password), in the first place? When else will they see the gui types? That's only from the G(K)DM login screen. Start the kiosk system, get the user logged in, an leave it. That'd be my choice (OK, I'm not sure how you'd prevent the logout [somebody?]). You see what I'm suggesting, right? Later,

			-David Chipman