Re: NetworkManager update

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006, David Cary Hart wrote:

On Thu, 27 Apr 2006 13:04:24 -0400 (EDT)
Matthew Saltzman <mjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> opined:
(4) For real help with NM, send your issues to the developers'
list, networkmanager-list@xxxxxxxxx (subscribe at
http://mail.gnome.org).  For real bugs, file them in Fedora's
Bugzilla.  The goal of NM is to make managing connections to
multiple networks painless.  If it isn't quite there yet, the
developers can use all the help you can provide.

First, thanks for all of your efforts. The biggest bug isn't a bug at
all but - rather - a lack of more complete and current documentation.
Of course, a KDE applet would also be helpful.

I'm not an NM developer, but I am an active user/tester with an ipw2200 and the guy who wrote the Clemson page in an office down the hall.

I agree about documentation.

There is a KDE applet in the works, although the latest nm-applet should work with KDE.

--
		Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu