Re: Can't connect to port 25 from another system

It was still base64 encoded, with a UTF-8 encoding inside it.  But I
can't see Firefox making any difference.  Firefox is a web browser, and
changing the default in that will only affect how it handles pages that
don't declare what they are.  If you're using webmail, whatever parses
the form will encode as it sees fit.  You may have such options in your
webmail configuration.

Well since I'm using gmail for this correspondance I am assuming that changing the default
charset to UTF-7 will affect the text properties written in the gmail web interface. Is this
right?