Network Drivers for Intel Motherboard

Anybody know where to find network drivers for the D945GNT Intel Motherboard? I have tried installing both Fedora Core 3 and Fedora Core 4 and I can't get the network interface to work with either one. I have checked for drivers on Intels website but the only Red Hat drivers there are RHEL 3, 4 and 4 update_1. None of which work with the kernel that Core 3 & 4 use. The network interface will work if I put WinXP on it so I'm thinking it has to be a driver issue. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

All information contained in this email is confidential and may be used by the intended recipient only.