Re: Network Drivers for Intel Motherboard

.> Anybody know where to find network drivers for the D945GNT Intel
Motherboard?  I
> have tried installing both Fedora Core 3 and Fedora Core 4 and I can't get the
> network interface to work with either one.  I have checked for drivers on Intels
> website but the only Red Hat drivers there are RHEL 3, 4 and 4 update_1.  None
> of which work with the kernel that Core 3 & 4 use.  The network interface will
> work if I put WinXP on it so I'm thinking it has to be a driver issue.  Can
> anyone point me in the right direction?

Cant help yuo at all, Have had the same problems for the past 9months.
The SATA driver is supported, and the sound works, but the ethernet doesn't
and I have worse problems during the kernel load (See Bugzilla #6209)
that don't exist with other motherboards.

The solution I SHOULD have taken many months ago would have been
to buy another motherboard.  The fixes don't seem to be coming any time soon.

--
                                        Reg.Clemens
                                        reg@xxxxxxx