Re: Problems Installing Fedora Core 5 on New Server

Marlin Borsick wrote:
> This is a kernel issue that several of us have been looking into. From
> what dialogue we've had, apparently two slots on the motherboard is
> disabled as the kernel doesn't know how the handle the motherboard.

Jon Shorie: you said you were having problems with PCI graphics cards.

This means you need to try them in different PCI slots! Have you done
so?

James.
--
E-mail address: james | I must refute the rumour that one of our team members
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | walks on water. Although it's true that Barry Cryer