Problems Installing Fedora Core 5 on New Server

I sent this message to the list a few hours ago, but I did not see it on the
email list so I am resending it.

I am trying to install Fedora Core 5 on our new server.  I am getting the
following messages:

 Probing for video card:   Unable to probe
 Probing for monitor type:   Optiquest V95
 Probing for mouse type:   Generic PS/2 Mouse
 No video hardware found, assuming headless

I have tried 4 different video cards but problem is still happening.

Here is the hardware.
Motherboard           ASUS P5VDC-MX
Chipset                    P4M800MPro
Processor               Pentium D 805
Memory                   (2) Corsair DDR2 PC4200 1GB each for a total of 2GB
Network Card         Intel PRO/1000 MT Desktop 10/100/1000 Gigabit PCI Adapter

Video Cards attempted:
Nvidia Geforce MX4000 AGP
Nvidia TNT2-M64AGP
Matrox Millenium 2 PCI
Onboard Video
When I try to use the AGP Slot, the onboard vide is disabled.

Any Suggestions?