Re: Why cant BitTorrent just work?

Phil wrote:
> Acutally I get the same issue... I get dialup download speeds...

What about your upload speeds? Are people downloading data from you?

If not, then the chance is you need to look at your firewall and any
Network Address Translation (NAT) that's going on between you and the
Internet.

James.

--
E-mail address: james | A woodpigeon would, If a woodpigeon could,
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | But a woodpigeon can't, So it won't.