Re: Problems installing FC4 on Dell Optiplex GX620

> Linux could very well succeed in the server room in large measure not
> because of TCO but because there are enough people that don't like
> Microsoft or don't want to use Windows Server for whatever reason.

Linux could succeed in the server room if it had the functionality.

Care to show me where an organization the size of even a regional bank is
using MySQL instead of Oracle or SQL Server?

In an earlier post you said something about knowing strengths and weakness
etc.

Are you now asserting that Linux is in any form an enterprise wide solution?

Know what forget it.

You and your pals are right.

All the millions spent on AIX, Solaris, NT and it's derivatives are
pointless.  All they needed was a couple of old A64 MB's and a "hot swap
IDE" cage.

I suppose we'll see something like IBM's 272 CPU SQL Server in moochware
soon.

yum install freedatacenter

Please add me to your kill filters.  I'm done.  I will never go to salt lake
city and tell them there are other religions again.