Re: pyzor and SELinux

Hi Craig,

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006, Craig White wrote:

Can anyone give me a hint as to how to add an selinux policy for pyzor or
enable its ability to resolve names?

----
try this...

yum install selinux-policy-targeted-sources
cd /etc/selinux/targeted/src/policy
audit2allow -d >> domains/local.te
make reload

I won't explain and I'm just guessing that will work for you.

Thanks, that seems to have done the trick. I'm running auditd so I actually used:

audit2allow -i /var/log/audit/audit.lg >> domains/misc/local.te

This begs the question though: should this be part of the spamassassin/pyzor policy shipped with Fedora? I pretty much used
the standard FC4 installation of spamassassin (spamd) and pyzor
(not pyzord) with the only configuration on my part was running
'pyzor discover' as root to download the pyzor server list.
Should I submit this as a 'bug' or RFE to the SELinux guru, or is
this local policy considered to be a regular sysadmin task that
we'll just have to deal with?

Thanks,
Tony

Craig

--

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.