Re: Delist this person: From: petsupermarket

Tim wrote:
On Mon, 2006-03-13 at 14:26 +0100, Patrick wrote:

I'm not experienced in list admin stuff at all but could this
potentially work?  A script that disables mail delivery to all list
subscribers except subscriber <n> and send out an email to the list.
Wait for the uol.com.br response. If it isn't received, disable mail
delivery for subscriber <n>, enable mail delivery for subscriber <n+1>
and send out the message again. Rinse and repeat until success.

A simple, but only mildly effective, method is to periodically mail each

A simple and completely effective method is to send a message with
a user-specific Subject: and boot the one which comes back as a
challenge.

Won't help if he's malicious, in which case he'd re-up under a
different e-mail address.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.