Re: Delist this person: From: petsupermarket

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gilboa Davara" <gilboad@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "For users of Fedora Core releases" <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 7:09 PM
Subject: Re: Delist this person: From: petsupermarket

On Mon, 2006-03-13 at 11:01 +0000, Dan Track wrote:
Hi

Can someone, Administrator, please delist the person above.

Basically everytime I send a message to this list the person keeps
sending me antispam notices. Its ridiculous. Given that this account
is dedicated to fedora lists, its impossible to be listed as a spam
address.

Its so annoying for me, and I'm sure other people are suffering aswell.

Looking forward to your reposnse.

Thanks
Dan

Known problem:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UOL

if u are using qmail, include the domain in the "badmailfrom"