Re: Delist this person: From: petsupermarket

On Mon, 2006-03-13 at 17:01 +0530, Vivek J. Patankar wrote:
> On 3/13/06, LC <listfedora@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > if u are using qmail, include the domain in the "badmailfrom"
>
> Lets not have another thread with umpteem mails talking about this.
> This topic has already been discussed in depth quite a few times.

And that is probably going to continue as long as people receive the
messages from this questionnable outfit. I propose World+Dog is
unsubscribed from the list, the mailinglist software is tweaked to
address such problems and let everybody subscribe again. Although I
reject the petsupermarket messages so they don't bother me I still think
it is a good thing to solve this issue and track down the person that
pulled this one so he/she/it can be publicly served a cluex4.

My 2 cents,
Patrick