Re: Delist this person: From: petsupermarket

On Mon, 2006-03-13 at 13:35 +0000, Paul Howarth wrote:
[snip]
> fedora-list is not the only list suffering from this problem - it's also
> affecting debian-user, debian-devel (see
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2006/01/msg00079.html), Canberra
> Linux Users Group
> (http://lists.samba.org/archive/linux/2006-March/015000.html). I suspect
> that someone is doing this maliciously.

Wow, I wasn't aware that the problem was that big. The scope makes it
quite unlikely that the person was merely clumsy. Come to think of it,
the tarpit idea that Craig White proposed a while back seems like a much
better idea now.

Another thought: if the list admins could compare the subscriber base of
all lists with this problem my guess is they could narrow it down quite
a bit.

Regards,
Patrick