Re: MySQL 5.0 on FC4

On 2/3/06, Dave Cross <davorg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm thinking of installing MySQL 5 on my FC4 system. Has anyone had
> any problems doing this, or is it plain sailing? And would you
> recommend the rawhide RPMs

I personally recommend rawhide RPMs -- I use them everyday migrating
wiki data between a PPC FC5T2 system and and CentOS-based  MySQL 4
server

I have had zero problems thus far.  Well, at least none related to
MySQL -- most of them are my own fault  =|

=)
--
WC -Sx- Jones | http://ccsh.us/ | Open Source Consulting