MySQL 5.0 on FC4

I'm thinking of installing MySQL 5 on my FC4 system. Has anyone had
any problems doing this, or is it plain sailing? And would you
recommend the rawhide RPMs or the ones from the MySQL web site?

And then, if that's a success, I'm considering doing the same on a
server that is running FC2. Is that a completely stupid idea?

Cheers,

Dave...