Re: needed help on MINICOM

 iam logged on as superuser.

I have pasted the permissions  for all ttyS0 ..s3

crw-rw----  1 root uucp 4, 65 Feb  2 14:11 ttyS1
[root@localhost dev]# ls -lrt ttyS2
crw-rw----  1 root uucp 4, 66 Feb  2  2006 ttyS2
[root@localhost dev]# ls -lrt ttyS3
crw-rw----  1 root uucp 4, 67 Feb  2  2006 ttyS3
[root@localhost dev]# ls -lrt ttyS0
crw-rw----  1 root uucp 4, 64 Feb  2 14:30 ttyS0

I have also tried to ttys1 and ttys0 , but same result .

do any of you have sample DF1 file , iy yes please send it to me.

reagards
Gowri