Re: [powersave-devel] Re: Powersave daemon and KPowersave packages available for FC4

On Wed 25. Jan 21:28:12, oleksandr korneta wrote:

> on 01/23/2006 06:21 AM Holger Macht wrote:
>
> >>RPM build errors:
> >>    File not found: /var/tmp/powersave-0.11.2-build/usr/lib/powersave
> >>
> >>--end of output--
> >
> >Stupid mistake. I specified an absolut path for /usr/lib. Please try the
> >specfile at http://powersave.sourceforge.net/powersave.spec
> >
> >Anyway, I will submit a new release today evening or tomorrow morning. I
> >will also try to build cpufrequtils-0.4 to avoid a glibc update and
> >provide it on sourceforge. Then I can also build versions > 0.11.2 for
> >Fedora Core 4.
> still waiting for new release.

Release is out since tuesday. I should have been posted this...

You also need a new cpufreq-utils package. But this is also available from
the sourceforge powersave project page.

> by the way, This is probably a dumb question, but I just discovered that
> I have no idea how to change the specfile in src.rpm. I just never did
> it before.

No problem, try the new package.

Regards,
	Holger