Re: Powersave daemon and KPowersave packages available for FC4

on 01/18/2006 10:23 AM Holger Macht wrote:
JFYI,

I'm glad to announce that I just finished building the first
Powersave[1][2] and KPowersave[2][3] packages for Fedora Core 4 in hope to
make some laptop users happy ;-)
I cant wait to try. If this can help me to solve my problems with suspend to RAM I will be really happy. I heard a lot about how nice it is made in SUSE, and almost was ready to wipe fc from my laptop in favor of SUSE... This is going to be the last chance. Just wondering if it will be possible to rebuild powersave-0.11.2-1.FC4.src.rpm for x86_64 platform.

Please report all issues (no matter what) on
powersave-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or drop me a mail.

Be sure I will. I'm also going to report the progress in here.

--
regards,
Oleksandr Korneta

/The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from./