Re: Batch creating linux accounts

Can you be more specific? I am planning to offer the service to a local ISP, but I never did this before. Can you point me to some resources where I can find information about the more professional way to create and maintain a high number of accounts under Linux for email accounts for an ISP, the industry standard? Are you talking about using NIS or some other kind of centralized information management for accounts? And how do you "import" the accounts along with their password (the ISP has a system running on Windows and will probably export its existing accounts under a format which I can import into Linux).

Thanks in advance for your help.

Stéphane