Re: How to reinstall windows xp

On Mon, 2006-01-16 at 14:07 +0800, Edward Dekkers wrote:
> Bottom posting is netiquette, and reading most documentation on the
> internet about mailing list posting, will tell you why.

Interspersed is better, especially if it needs to be clear that
something is in response to something in particular.

The guidelines for using the list spell out how it should be used.  They
tell you not to top post.  It's just a shame they didn't make an
automatic top-post message killer.  ;-)  It's do-able.  Likewise for any
message which has far too much quoted versus responses.

I read messages from the public lists.