Re: How to reinstall windows xp

Edward Dekkers wrote:
jdow wrote:

If you are a human, Thomas Taylor, you can adapt and live with it. If you
are a machine and cannot adapt, I have nothing but sympathies for your
mechanical limitations.

Please get over it and stop wasting bandwidth with these idiot messages
about top, bottom, or upside down postings.

{+_+}   Joanne Dow, said that, top posting with malice aforethought.
       SpamAssassin blacklist entry.

Joanne, I'm not condoning Thomas's tone in his last post(s), but calling him a twit with "idiot messages" is WAY over the top.

You mustn't mind her, she's justa dirty old woman.

Bottom posting is netiquette, and reading most documentation on the internet about mailing list posting, will tell you why.

You will also find that the people who have been around on this list longest and are most helpful to people, ALL BOTTOM POST!!!

It is an accepted, respectful thing to do on a mailing list, especially if you are receiving free help from volunteers.

Please tone it down some.

I think Tom was being a pain and earned his rebuke, especially as he doesn't even know to prune any junk.

Jo's been on these lists for years, and is a well-known helper, one of the old-timers of Red Hat Linux. People do well to listen to her.

She doesn't often blow a fuse.

--

Cheers
John