Re: Why questions don't get answered, or "No, I've already RTFM, tell me the answer!"

Hi

From the perspective of FC being upstream of RHEL, they are
pre-alpha, IMO.

RHEL updates on occasions many packages not in FC. Some of the RHEL packages are also in FE rather than FC. Moreover RHEL has its own Alpha and Beta release cycles branching off rawhide, FC and backports of upstream projects not connected to FC release cycle.

--
Rahul
Learn. Network. Experience open source.