Re: Why questions don't get answered, or "No, I've already RTFM, tell me the answer!"

Hi

I generally characterise Fedora as a rolling beta.

That would somewhat fit in better with the description of rawhide. Fedora is meant to be robust. Since it has a large number of users and its fast moving the chances of regressions are somewhat larger. Would help if more people tackle updates-testing repository and provide feedback.

--
Rahul
Learn. Network. Experience open source.