Re: amd .vs intel....

Claude Jones wrote:
On Monday 12 December 2005 4:53 pm, Gilboa Davara wrote:

The funniest thing about that link, at least when I visited it, is the Flash ad offering a $50,000 reward for turning in illegal software users.... To get to that ad staring me in the face from a link on this list - there's some irony there. That ad placement sort of says something about THG, too...

I guess I missed the ad as I tend to ignore most ad's and block most pop-ups. Natural ignorance. :)

Of course I don't support software piracy when you can get it for free with Linux or open source software. Okay so it seems to be a back handed way of getting Linux onto more computers.