Re: amd .vs intel....

On Monday 12 December 2005 4:53 pm, Gilboa Davara wrote:
> > http://www.tomshardware.com/2005/11/21/the_mother_of_all_cpu_charts_2005/
> >index.html
> >
> > I am also an AMD man and from what I have read, AMD is not producing
> > more cutting edge and top line processors than Intel.
>
> Umm...? By "more cutting edge" you mean what?
> Your own link seem to suggest that Intel is behind the performance
> curve.
> (And I still don't trust THG [Tom's Hardware Guid])

The funniest thing about that link, at least when I visited it, is the Flash
ad offering a $50,000 reward for turning in illegal software users....
To get to that ad staring me in the face from a link on this list - there's
some irony there.
That ad placement sort of says something about THG, too...
--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA