Re: Latest Firefox - Slow on Starting

Amichai Rotman wrote:

> Thanks !
>
> I'll take a look at the tcpdump - but how do I debug the name resolution
> issue?

Find out what the behaviour is and react accordingly :-)  Possibilities
include your primary nameserver is overloaded or dead, your system waits
until it gives up and then successfully tries your secondary nameserver.
 But you'll see it on tcpdump.

> I have samba installed an I get an NMB error when restaring the smb
> service...
>
> Any pointers?

Very difficult to give you any pointers when we just hear there is 'an
error'.  The error could mean anything from Alien Invasion to Printer On
Fire depending on what it says.

-Andy