Red Hat system release coresponding to FC release.

I've heard that RedHat makes its system out of FC project. So,
a) What is the corresponding to FC4 RedHat system release?
b) As there no customization and other guides except installation one
for FC4, can I use those from the corresponding RH system?
c) Where I can find those guides (are there tar.gz'ed/zip'ed html)?
Thank You.
--
Best regards,
Strong.