Re: Red Hat system release coresponding to FC release.

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005, Strong wrote:

I've heard that RedHat makes its system out of FC project. So,
a) What is the corresponding to FC4 RedHat system release?

There is no exact correspondence. RHEL4 (the latest) bears a strong resemblance to FC3, but it's not just "FC3 updated".

b) As there no customization and other guides except installation one
for FC4, can I use those from the corresponding RH system?

You will find a lot of the information in the latest RHEL documentation to be useful for Fedora, but there will be differences. So you'll need to use your head when you read them and not just follow them blindly.

c) Where I can find those guides (are there tar.gz'ed/zip'ed html)?

http://www.redhat.com/docs/

Thank You.

--
		Matthew Saltzman