Re: FC1 and 2.2.26 kernel

First of all Thank god someone replied..

Yes I downloaded the combat files and installed them.
After that as you said Mr Ricks procedure, I couldn't
get his email. It seems I deleted since I received
hundreds of emails as bulk. So can you please help me
on this on the procedures I have to follow...

thanks
aruran

<http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/2/SRPMS/>