FC4 Install GRUB Load Error

Hey Guys,

I just recently, well yesterday actually installed FC4 on my old PC. I
downloaded the iso files and burned them to a disk and did all the
checks and they all passed.

I installed it as a Desktop and just did the default settings because
I am pretty new at this sort of stuff. I have an HP system that has
the auto-partitioned system with a D: recovery drive. When installing
FC4 I selected to do an automatic thing and just remove my Windows
drive so I believe it should have wiped that all out.

It said it did the install successfully and it did the post
installation stuff and everything and then told me to take out the CD
and hit reboot. I did so and then it loaded a blakc screen with a
white text saying

GRUB Loading stage2...
and a blinking _ on the next line.

I turned off the PC and turned it back on only to have the same problem.

If anyone has any suggestions at all please let me know as I am
totally lost to this!

Thanks in advance!