how to instal RHFC to run on i386

I want to install RHFC to let it run on a i386, (actually it is i586), but I
don't want to run installation on a Pentium PC, because it is too slow. I
want to run the P4 machine, and then take the harddrive and plug in my
Pentium PC. The problem is if I run the installlaion in P4, it installs i686
code, (and the glibc, which compiled for i686).

I go through all the details in the install program, but I couldn't find a
way to let it install i586 code in a P4 machine. Does anyone know how to do
it?

Regards,