Logins

Before upgrading to FC4 I used to be able to turn on my computer and up would
come FC3 with any need to login.  It would sit there at the 'desktop' waiting
for me to do something.  But I never had to enter a username and password.

However, I DO have to do that now with FC4?  Obviously there is a setting
somewhere that can fix that but where is it?

Anyone please?