RE: Spam assassin Gui required

There are plugins available for Squirrelmail webmail package that allow
users to do basic control of their Spamassassin settings. Squirrelmail ships
with Fedora and the plugins are available from:

	http://squirrelmail.org

Squirrelmail is written in php, making it rather easy to modify the plugins
to add features and tweak for your configuration.

Brian