Re: Restarting the mouse after KVM switch

On 8/8/05, Rick Stevens <rstevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just as an aside, I've used both Linksys and IOmega switches with a
> lot of success.  I've got a four-way Linksys that switches between
> three FC machines and a Mac Mini and it's never glitched--and that's
> even when the cat's been batting the mouse around (yes, my cat finds
> even computer mice facinating...she's a geek).

Rick,
You cat should meet our rat! She thinks that plastic mice are the most
common type... But she also thinks that their 'tails' are tasty, which
encouraged us to switch recently to the cordless type.

Dotan Cohen
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/63/beastie_boys.php
Beastie Boys Song Lyrics