Re: Restarting the mouse after KVM switch

Dotan,

I am sorry for the wrong SKU I haven't read it just saw the picture and it is the same as mine. However they do have the switch for computers as I bought 7 of those since 2002 and they work great. Give Starwest a call and see if they still have the no-branded KVM switch.
Unfortunately I use my switches as I have a linux cluster at home. Had I not used them I would send you one. In fact I like these switches because they do not lock the computers and they have been used with so many diferent computers, brands, etc with the same results.

C.F.