Re: How to disable or remove Up2date for good

Hi

This is the third or forth time you have replied to one of my messages
with your "file it in bugzilla" template when the bug was already filed
(often, by me).  How does this help with the traffic of this list?

Just expressing my point of view. The users list exists to serve for such IMO useful discussing

Adding duplicate bug reports just eats up more time. If you really feel a
person has found a bug, look to see if it has been filed. If not, then
you can ask them to file it. Otherwise you are saying that you are too
busy to deal with it, let the developer deal with the dups.

I would have to disagree with you. I am going to continue suggesting that users file bug reports and would assume *they* make sure they do it properly by reading the relevant instructions. Its better for a bug report to reach the developers even redundantly rather than having it go unnoticed. thank you for your concern

regards
Rahul