How to disable or remove Up2date for good

Hi All,

would like to stop it from running at boot. Did a quick search, but, with my totally inept searching skills, came up empty handed on actually removing/disabling. How is it done.? I searched init.d dir for something related, but don't see anything. Cheers.

P.S. Sorry, don't have my FC2 book(which may have something related) here at work.

Mark Sargent.