Re: compile kernel

Am Di, den 12.04.2005 schrieb Shahzad Chohan um 14:52:

[ re-ordered due to top-posting ]

> > There's good tutorial at:
> > http://crab-lab.zool.ohiou.edu/kevin/kernel-compilation-tutorial-en/
> >
> > You build your own custom kernel RPM by tweaking the Fedora kernel
SRPM.

> > Paul.

> Thats fantastic, I'm on the case allready.
>
> Many Thanks
> Shaz

Shahzad,

would you please stop top-posting? (top-posting means to place the reply
text on top of the text you answer to.) At least strip your quotation.
And more important: such a stupid disclaimer[1] has no reason on a
public, archived mailing list. If you are using your company's mail
service which adds this disclaimer automatically and you aren't able to
switch it off, then consider using a different mail service. For
instance getting a Gmail invitation isn't a problem (just ask). Sending
a 1 line reply and getting a 25 lines disclaimer is really annoying!
Thank you for respecting general guidelines.

[1] http://www.goldmark.org/jeff/stupid-disclaimers/

Alexander

Fedora Core 2 GNU/Linux on Athlon with kernel 2.6.11-1.14_FC2smp
Serendipity 15:21:02 up 12:01, 18 users, 0.21, 0.14, 0.09