Re: Fedoraforum.org is now official?

Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:

On Wed, 2005-04-06 at 01:39 -0500, Gustavo Seabra wrote:

The discussion was held here, on this list. See:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fedora-list&w=2&r=1&s=under+threat&q=b

However, the common sense there was that most people *did not* want to
move to web fora.

Thanks for the URL. I recall that thread quite well. But I do not recall the sentiment Craig expressed that "end-users were really not welcome on this list." That in particular was my objection.

Cheers,

Craig made no such statement that I am aware of, Rodolfo. So please don't attribute it to him. I made that statement in the message that prompted your earlier remarks on this thread.

I made the statement because it is a *factual* and *accurate* description of *my* perception of the discussion under the earlier web fora thread. If you read through that thread you will find that I expressed the sentiment *at the time*.