Re: Trouble with fedora

Well, our cases are almost the same, and I believe the only difference is the motherboard. Well, I have a soyo, and he doesn't. I don't know which he has. I know that does make a big difference. I just have to guess it's the motherboard that's faulty, and will have to get a new one unfortunately!!!

   Ken Cooper

David Curry wrote: