Re: Trouble with fedora

I did that, and still nothing. Well, heres this. When I loaded the setup CD on my cdrom, it wouldn't load. It made a few noises, then just booted to my older version of Fedora (that I Just formatted). So I used my dads cdrom, and that got me to the setup, but after I pressed "skip" to check the cd's, and started to run anaconda, it just failed, so I installed it on my dads computer, where it DID work just fine!